Permanent Full Time Clinical Aid
The QHC Regional Paediatric Services Consulting Group is looking for a permanent full time Clinical Aid. Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. This position will be responsible to cover both clinical and clerical responsibilities.
- Liaise with patients and families
- Bring patients and families from the waiting room to the exam room
- Perform patient vitals from newborns to adolescent. Including patient height, weight, head circumference and blood pressures
- Schedule appointments
- Perform necessary laboratory labelling and disposition
- Ensure the rooms are fully stocked, as well checking for expired samples and products
- Check medical supplies and identify needed supplies to the Office Manager
- Communicate with referring Physicians offices as required
- Communicate results with patient’s families as required
- Ensure the appropriate chart/documentation is performed
- Assist Administration with SRFax, incoming phone call and patient chart scanning
- Assist Clerical staff in the day to day operation of the office
- Assist in covering front reception in times of clerical absence/staff shortage
- Post Secondary school graduate.
- Successful completion of an approved Health Care Aide Program
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in a similar role and environment.
- Must have a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Experience with neonatal and paediatric venipuncture and head to toe assessments including vitals.
- Ability to work in a fast pace busy environment
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Records software, preferably OSCAR or Trinity Healthcare Technologies
- CPR training is an asset
Please send your cover letter and resume Attention: Office Manager
Or by mail:
QHC Regional Paediatric Services Consulting Group
274 Dundas Street East
Belleville, ON K8N 1E6
Posted: Until April 6th, 2018
The QHC Regional Paediatric Services Consulting Group thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.