Part time Administration Position
The QHC Regional Paediatric Services Group is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to cover a maternity leave position ending March 2017. It’s a Monday to Friday position from 8:00-1:00pm.
We are looking for someone to possess strong verbal and communication skills and are comfortable communicating with patients, families and other medical offices. The selected applicant must have excellent multi-tasking skills with special attention to detail. She/he must have effective organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure. Experience with an EMR would be considered an asset.
- Open clinic and exam rooms, ensure exam rooms are stocked and sanitized
- Registered patients
- Answer the phone and ensure appropriate messaging
- Book appointments and make reminder calls
- Pulling and prepping charts for next day appointments
- Cleaning toys
- 2 years’ experience in a medical administrative support role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace busy office
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Records, preferably MEDITEC
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 or 2 years
- MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel
Please send your cover letter and resume Attention: Office Manger
Or by mail:
QHC Regional Paediatric Services Consulting Group 265 Dundas Street East
WCA Floor 3
Belleville, ON K8N 5A9
Posted: Until Friday, August 19th, 2016
The QHC Regional Paediatric Services Consulting Group thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.